If you are visiting this site for natural hair care tips, it is likely that you fall into one of 5 categories:
Find out how to have your questions answered personally…
- Planting Seeds – You are just thinking about going natural and want to know what you need to do to get started.
- Laying Down Roots – You just started transitioning from relaxed to natural and you want information about what is the best way to go about the transitioning process.
- Budding Beauty – You have been transitioning for a few months and the different hair textures are starting to collide on your head.
- Emerging Flower – You have been transitioning for several months and this is where it starts to get real. You realize you can’t do what you used to do anymore and you are looking for style ideas, and information on what to do with this nely emerging hair texture.
- Full Bloom– You have been transitioning for a year or more and are wondering how much longer you can go before cutting off your relaxed ends.
These names also reflect the metaphor that I use throughout that your hair is like a beautiful flower and it simply needs to be watered and nourished to grow strong and healthy.
Regardless of which category you fall into, you have come to the right place because we have something for everyone.
Download our free hair care quick guide for more detailed tips and advice.
Learn specific tips for how to:
~Avoid breakage and hair loss.
~Protect and strengthen your ends
~and much more!
Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. Updated 9/21/2017.