If you are visiting this site for natural hair care tips, it is likely that you have been chemically straightening your hair up until now and you are interested in going natural. Most people who are going natural fall into one of 5 categories:
Find out how to have your questions answered personally…
- Planting Seeds – You are only thinking about growing out your natural hair and you want to know what you need to do to get started. Click if you are planting seeds.
- Laying Down Roots – You have recently started transitioning and you are looking for information on how to care for your natural hair and what is the best way to go about the transitioning process. >Click if you are laying down roots
- Budding Beauty – You have been transitioning for a few months and the different hair textures are starting to confilct. You are realizing that you need some information on how to care for two opposing hair textures. >Click if you are a budding beauty
- Emerging Flower – You have been transitioning for several months and this is where it starts to get real. You realize you can’t do what you used to do anymore and you are looking for style ideas, and information on what to do with this nely emerging hair texture. >Click if you are an emerging flower
- Full Bloom – You have been transitioning for a year or more and are wondering how much longer you can go before cutting off your relaxed ends. >Click if you are in full bloom
These names also reflect the metaphor that I use throughout that your hair is like a beautiful flower and it simply needs to be watered and nourished to grow strong and healthy.
Regardless of which category you fall into, you have come to the right place because we have something for everyone. Make sure you sign up for our email list, take the poll, and also leave a comment so we know who you are and why you came by!Learn specific tips for how to:
~Avoid breakage and hair loss.
~Protect and strengthen your ends
~and much more!