Click here for more black hair care tips.
the Best Products
for Natural HairGrowth
One of the best black hair care tips you can find is how to make your own hair butter. This is an easy recipe for the perfect home made hair product which works well as a non-water based moisturizer. It can also be used on your face and body.
You can find the ingredients at your local health food or sometimes the ethnic food markets. If you like to shop online, you can also find them very easily at stores such as drugstore.com. This is actually where I get my shea butter and my essential oils.
Black Hair Care Tips: Ingredients for Healthy Hair Butter
2c of Raw Shea Butter – Shea butter is known for its healing qualities.
Add up to 4T of one or many natural oils depending on the type of treatment you need:
- Olive Oil – Helps prevent dryness
- Jojoba Oil – Great for sealing in moisture. Known for having healing qualities.
- Coconut Oil – High moisture retaining capacity so it is great for softening, moisturizing and preventing breakage.
- Carrot Seed Oil – Carrot seed oil strengthens weak, damaged hair. It also promotes the growth of new hair
- Grape Seed Oil – An odorless oil which can help add shine and moisture to your hair. Grapeseed oil is known for having a high content of linoleic acid, an important fatty acid that supports cell health. So it helps promote growth, adds strength and helps prevent breakage.
- Almond Oil – Has natural sunscreen properties that can protect the hair and scalp from the damage caused by the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun. Also has great nutrients for hair and scalp.
- Ylang Ylang or Eucalyptus- helps prevent dandruff
- Place all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave. Approx 2 minutes at 80% power is good.
- Blend with electric mixer until creamy.
Click here to find natural raw shea butter and other natural oils.
Bonus Tip – Dry scalp or Dandruff
Burdock root oil, also called Bur oil, was traditionally popular in Europe as a scalp treatment applied to improve hair strength, shine and body, combat hair loss. It also was used as an herbal remedy to get rid of dandruff and scalp itching, promote healing of skin and scalp conditions. Gently massage Burdock root oil extract into the scalp. For better results use regularly and after you wash your hair.
Remember, when natural hair care tips it is important to keep your hair moisturized, seal in moisture with the proper natural oils and use protective hairstyles with these products to avoid breakage.
Remember, when caring for your natural hair it is important to keep your hair moisturized, seal in moisture with the proper natural oils and use protective hairstyles with these products to avoid breakage.
Black Hair Care Tips Related Search Terms
black hair care
black hair care products
hair care for black women
african hair care products
Thank you for checking out the black hair care tips on the natural hair care tips site!